585,728 active members*
4,528 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Re: Should I buy a Trotec Speedy 100

Hi Guys,

New to this forum. I have been selling device accessories for a few years and want to start a personalisation service. After doing quite a bit of research I have decided that Trotec would be the best machine for us in terms of reliability, speed and quality.

We have been quoted around £14,000 for a 1 year old Speedy 100 60w with Honeycomb table, stand and extractor fan

Does this sound like a good deal?

Thank you for your help and Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Is this from a dealer that will give you support and a warranty. It seems like it is on the high side what extras do you get.

Hi, its from Trotec Guilford branch. We get their basic warranty until Feb 2020 and training at guilford whenever we want. Get the laser + Honeycomb + Stand. They will also deliver and install and provide one day training at our location.

How much is a ne one from them are there any trade shows that they will be at. You can get good deals at those shows.

Protospace has one it is a makerspace here in Calgary Alberta they all seem to like it!

Hi, unfortunately I've missed all the trade shows. They're saying their prices are going up by 10% next year due to the pounds devaluation against the Euro. This is basically forcing me to accept the price of £14,200 before the new year. He originally said £15,500 and £17,000 for a brand new one. The one I am purchasing is ex showroom (1 year old, light use)

@tom o

Yes it is a really good engraver, perhaps the best. I just want to make sure I am not being overcharged for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyAdam View Post
    @tom o

Yes it is a really good engraver, perhaps the best. I just want to make sure I am not being overcharged for it.
    I can't comment on the price of your machine but just for reference - a couple of years ago a got a quote for a new Speedy 100 with 30W laser, honeycomb and a stand for $13350.

£5000 for Trotec Speedy 300 30W
    CNC lasers, constructions, service