584,829 active members*
5,330 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Dyna Mechtronics > Dyna Myte 3000 lathe and Dyna 2200 mill information.

Dyna Myte 3000 lathe and Dyna 2200 mill information.

So, I recently acquired both a Dyna Myte 3000 Lathe and a Dyna 2200 Mill, and I'm hoping to find any and all information about them I can.
    Id love to get wiring diagrams and manuals for each, along with recommendations for updated software and controllers.
    Also it would be great if anyone has a way to test the motors and such manually (ie. without a program) before I drop cash on updates only to find out steppers might not work.

Much Appreciated

Dyna Myte 3000 lathe and Dyna 2200 mill information.

Did you get the dongle (they required a dongle and that is never acquired).
    The steppers will work but are very underpowered by todays standards.
    Steppers are cheap, update them unless your machine is fully operational now.
    1 other thing is the gear drive that require way too many steps per unit. This was to help with the underpowered steppers.
    There is a person here (Turbina) who built an interface board that apparently works with the stock stuff.
    Pm me an email and I will send an email with manuals and wiring diagrams. I believe I have a copy of the software too but it is useless without the dongle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A lazy man does it twice.

Re: Dyna Myte 3000 lathe and Dyna 2200 mill information.

Good afternoon my friends, My name is fabio seabra alive in portugal, owner of a motorcycle shop and workshop, Mxcross.pt Portugal,

I recently bought this machine DYNA MYTE 2800 for my workshop, would you like someone to help me get it working on cnc connected to pc, or if the easiest thing would be to convert to mach3 program?

I would very much like you to help me please my friends,

In Portugal there is very little knowledge

Re: Dyna Myte 3000 lathe and Dyna 2200 mill information.

Did you ever get the 2200 working? I was recently gifted a Dyna 2200 and am working to upgrade some of the electronics to be able to run standard G-code. I was able to turn mine on and get to a "Ready?" prompt. I clicked "1/yes" and it started initializing and calculating backlash. There was apparently an old program stored in the controller. Here is a video of a test I did with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8c7ACQkvNE&t=1s