Good afternoon,
I am having a couple head scratchers with my DS30-SSY while attempting to run out a Macro Program I have made. The first thing I am curious about is when I press stop at any point in time and resume into the program I lose the loop counter. Does anyone know of a way to maybe manipulate this? The real problem occurs when an operator stops the program and starts the program again from the start. This resets the counter again at the value listed at the beginning of my code. I will post this code and would love to hear what anyone may think could be a quick fix here.

My second concern isn’t really with the DS30-SSY it more so falls on the programming software side of things however I am sure you can manipulate the Haas to run it how I am thinking. I am using an inserted drill to blast through the center of my part and coming back with that same drill to turn the ID to size. How would I go about offsetting my tool? The first OP wants to use the tool centerline and the second wants to use the corner. My thought was that I could change the actual X dimension in the code so that it is no longer cutting on X0. I am unsure if that is the best way to cheat your machine though. If anyone else has a good idea for this please let me know! Anything is greatly appreciated, thanks ahead of time!

Here is the start to my code where I am using M97:

O12345
M97 P1 L45 (Call sub-program O0100 – repeat subprogram 45 times)
M30
G20

(TOOL - 3 OFFSET - 3)
(DCLNL 12 4B INSERT - CNMG 12 04 08-PM)
N1 T0303