When I first got my table up and running it did a great job but, now (1 month later) its not cutting right. Sometimes its fine like smaller less complex jobs even if i nest a sheet with many parts but, when i do a more complex job like a sign with graphics then it messes up. I put in the code using sheetcam and it starts out fine but then the cuts start not cutting in the right place. it could be as simple as the inside of a circle or the letter o the hole comes out but not always in the center or the cut placement may be off from were it is supposed to be. Ive heard of ghosting being a problem with plasma cutting tables but, I'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I did change my x axes from a lead screw to a rack and pinion but, its tight and i tested it for repeatability and it seems fine also it was doing this even when it had the lead screw. I plan on doing the Y axes next. I have a hypertherm powermax 45 xp. The bob board is a 5 axes chineese board. Anyway looking for any help you can give. Its been a bit of a journey to say the least but would really like to get this problem worked out so i can make a business out of this.