584,800 active members*
4,642 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > CNC Plasma / Oxy Fuel Cutting Machines > Mastercam Post Proccessor for Plasmaroutecnc BlazeHD

Mastercam Post Proccessor for Plasmaroutecnc BlazeHD

I have a friend who has a BlazeHD, and I believe I can tech him how to use mastercam. Can anyone tell me where I can find a post processor for mastercam for this table?

Re: Mastercam Post Proccessor for Plasmaroutecnc BlazeHD

Quote Originally Posted by mrbullfrog80 View Post
    I have a friend who has a BlazeHD, and I believe I can tech him how to use mastercam. Can anyone tell me where I can find a post processor for mastercam for this table?
    Its a MACH3 based controller. Gotta ask why though....MasterCAM is thousands of dollars unless you have a pirated copy. Its really powerful but not easy to learn. Plasma cutting is really simple 2D profile cutting with artwork that can be done in several low cost or free drawing programs. As for CAM he probably already has POSTs for SheetCAM and if not there are several that will work for MACH with Plasma and THC> As for routing 3D you need to look at Vcarve Pro that is a combo drawing and CAM package . They have a POST for MACH