Hello guys

I get System Fail 8004e. I changed many times the PSU and the alarm remains. In the end we connect 4 industrial Power supplies as one (to get +12; -12; +5 and -5 V, because these days is really hard to find new AT PSU), with much higher total power than the PC power supplies but no change with the alarm (by the way the PSU is connected with UPS and outside supplied, not from the machine). It has no any regularity with the alarm. Sometimes the machine works fine about 40 hours non stop and then shows the alarm. After I restart it shows it in 5 mins. Then I do not work on the machine for a week for example and after that machine works fine another 20 hours and so and so. When the alarm shows, the WS FAULT on the Bridge Board lights up, so I start to think it might be related with the voltages WS transmits via ISA through BB to the RT. Also the BIOS settings on the RT might be not correct at all, I don't know. One more thing - after I start the system sometimes it gives me the alarm before I start the power circuits.

Any ideas will be very appreciated.

PS: The local Siemens service (in Bulgaria) has no idea what Acramatic is at all, so no help from them too.

PS2: Also has anyone idea where can I buy Instalation, Setup and Service Manual (7-000-5938IS)?

Regards!
Nikolay