584,833 active members*
5,614 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anilam Servo Drive

Hi I am running a Bridgeport Milling Machine with Anilam 3000M, however this was an upgrade many years ago from a Crusader (Don't know which one!) I understand that the Servo Drives (still being used) are from the Crusader days. I now have a problem with the drive on the Y axis and I need a new one, a used one or get this one fixed....any ideas? The number on the Servo Drive is GA4561-7L Serial number 5170 Part number 315-051 Any help is very much appreciated. PS I am in the UK

Re: Anilam Servo Drive

Hi – I'm sure there would be someone available to respond / assist on the UP! network for industrial machine service. UP! allows you to send service requests for machinery so that available service providers can then respond to you with their estimates and availability, many providers are able to help you via the in-app chat or over the phone if this is something that doesn't require a tech.

The UP! app is completely free to use, no payment information needed. All you have to do is register and submit your request.

Feel free to email or call me directly.

Also, if anyone on this forum wants to register as a service provider you're welcome to join the UP! network. A great source for opportunities and UP! doesn't take any commissions or fees.

Thanks,

Sam
    swright @ theupapp.com
    (614) 407-8674