584,805 active members*
4,854 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Control Software > CorelLaser settings for rubber stamp engraving

Post CorelLaser settings for rubber stamp engraving

Hi,

I have a chinese 80W 40x60 laser machine. Recently I started engraving rubber stamp sheets, but when it comes to fine lines the problem begins, because the laser engraves at straight angles (90 degrees) thin lines are too weak and tend to break away with usage and aging. I've seen that Trotec software have a functionality for stamps to create a chamfer for that purpose, so when there is the need to reinforce the lines so they are no longer weak and prone to break. Is there any workaround for chinese machines to do that?. My machine came with Li Hui Yu Studio dongle, that means CorelLaser is my control software.

Thanks in advance.,

P.S.: https://www.troteclaser.com/en/knowl...amp-engraving/

Re: CorelLaser settings for rubber stamp engraving

i have a laser machine like yours but i had to get it repaired

Personally, I use the flash method when it comes to making my stamps. For me, it's much easier and faster. I've had problems with the laser machine just like you and I couldn't make it work.

Personally, I use the flash method when it comes to making my stamps. For me, it's much easier and faster. I've had problems with the laser machine just like you and I couldn't make it work. Before doing it myself I had a friend who did the stamps for me with a laser machine. Then someone told me to not be stupid and 'make your own stamp'! Haha, since then I've bought my friend's laser machine which lasted like one year because as I said, I always had problems with it and I needed to give it away. Now I am using the flash method and it works perfectly for me. By the way, making stamps it's actually a really good business despite what other people think