584,802 active members*
4,988 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > SCM Routech Record 125 error CN1001: PLC IN BLOCK

Exclamation SCM Routech Record 125 error CN1001: PLC IN BLOCK

Hello everyone! I have an error with my SCM Routech Record 125 Cnc router. Whenever I launch my Panelmac program the first thing that pops up is an error. I've never had this error before but it is CN1001: PLC IN BLOCK. I have tried clearing and resetting the machine but still no luck. If anyone has any information about this or something similar I would greatly appreciate the input! thanks!

Re: SCM Routech Record 125 error CN1001: PLC IN BLOCK

Ive been searching on the internet for hours now and found this

"Cnc in block means the Kvara is blank and needs to be reloaded. Which can be done by a certified dealer tech or a factory tech. Also the 2032 battery in the kvara needs to be replaced.'

This is probably my problem but just wanted to put it out here if anyone else has the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mhill View Post
    Ive been searching on the internet for hours now and found this

"Cnc in block means the Kvara is blank and needs to be reloaded. Which can be done by a certified dealer tech or a factory tech. Also the 2032 battery in the kvara needs to be replaced.'

This is probably my problem but just wanted to put it out here if anyone else has the same problem.
    Hi
    did you manage to solve the problem, do I have similar symptoms.