585,722 active members*
4,043 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Biesse Rover J 1530

I've got a relay (SA1K1) on my Biesse router that is displaying a red light. It will not allow me to turn on the machine. What does this relay do? Can I bypass it to get out of estop? What is it connecting to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Biesse Rover J 1530

Estop and air pressure monitor sensor were shorted. Bypassed those and one more sensor to get the machine functioning. All safety switches being on the same circuit made for cumbersome troubleshooting since more than one sensor was shorted.

Hi there,

The SA1K1 controls the 3 phase power supply from the inverter to the electrospindle. The latching contactor on the front of this SA1K3 is a fail safe to make sure the SA1K1 cannot open. The SA1K3 is a common fault, yours will be running the Schneider LD6-K10 which has a small blue reset switch on the front bottom left corner. Try flicking this switch up to reset. If the switch does not move properly the SA1K3 will need to be replaced. I would be very cautious about bridging out the safety devices installed on the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by RoverJ1530 View Post
    I've got a relay (SA1K1) on my Biesse router that is displaying a red light. It will not allow me to turn on the machine. What does this relay do? Can I bypass it to get out of estop? What is it connecting to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.