I have only just started on BSolid... any tips and tricks I would be interested in hearing.. As we have just had a rover K put in... so far not going well. one of the inverters are getting overloaded , so i get half way through a program and the whole system crashes.. that is the tech's problem though.. they will be back next week...
Anyway my current problem is when i first started on CNC work, I was working on a Rover 346, if it still worked like it did new I would still be using it, it was very user friendly.... yes you could crash it very easily, but jump commands worked great without getting the error of getting too many jump commands etc... So while we had the 346 we also got a 24.... again that was great... programming on the machine, not so user friendly, got limited to 24-25 jumps before it became an issue.
So now here is my issue, I want to program full VJ panels, with variables, I want to change the spacings of my V's but at the same time I want to make my starting point greater than half of the spacings of the V's
So currently here are my variables
C= space between V's
RP= number of repeats
START = starting point of the first V

Here are my variables

C1=80
RP = ((LPY-C1)/C1)+1
START = LPY-(C1*(RP-1))
My trouble is RP does not end in a whole number so I end up with my starting point will always end up being half of C1 , I want to know how to create RP into a whole number, not a decimal ??? Can anyone help with this ???