584,837 active members*
5,380 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > GibbsCAM > CNC Programer/Machinst needed

CNC Programer/Machinst needed

Hello,

Sr. CNC Machinist
    Immediate opening for an experienced CNC Machinist or Tool Maker to join our operations in Butte, Montana. Day to day activities include setup of machining centers, NC programming, design and manufacture of fixtures, and machining of mechanical and micro-mechanical components. The ability to communicate professionally with clients and to collaborate with other machinists and engineers is required. Patience, attention to detail, and a desire to constantly improve are highly valued. Experience in R&D manufacturing environments is highly valued.

Compensation: DOE, $15-$35 hourly with overtime opportunities and bonus potential. Relocation included. Full benefits included; medical, retirement.

responsibilities include:
    Programming, set up, and operation of multi-axis CNC machine tools include milling and turning centers.
    Perform offline programming using GibbsCam software packages. Applicant must have 3+ years of CAM Programming experience.
    Set up multiple machines with minimum time and utilize optimal feeds, speeds and cutter combinations.
    Use and maintain precision inspection equipment such as micrometers, indicators, electronic height gauges, optical comparators, and gauge blocks.
    Read and understand engineering drawings and blueprints, including Geometric Dimensioning, conventional dimensioning/tolerance, as well as the ability to infer tolerances for a given part function.
    Apply thorough knowledge of machining materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, plastics and various tool steel.
    Run parts with close tolerances +/- .001″ and highly cosmetic surfaces with a minimal reject rate.
    Exhibit a high degree of skill handling delicate parts, producing precision machined surfaces, and exercising care when cleaning, deburring, and assembling to maintain the highest quality.
    Be capable of making parts from start to finish using blueprints and/or customer supplied CAD files with little or no supervision.
    Must have good communications skills and be willing and able to act as a company representative.
    the ideal candidate will also have the following traits:
    Reliable and Trustworthy
    Attention to detail
    Experience with medical manufacturing and small parts machining
    Project management experience
    Last edited by ImperiumTool; 02-26-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Re: CNC Programer/Machinst needed

Hello

I´m from Mexico, do you still need a Programmer/Machinist?

Re: CNC Programer/Machinst needed

I am CNC programmer with 10 years experience I have good knowledge of mastercam, solidcam, worknc, edgecam, solidworks, I need job in Europe and US country
    Please help me
    WhatsApp:+91 9465175188
    Email: [email protected]