Hey all. I normally am on this forum in the Cincinnati section. However my 2015 VF2 has an LED Worklight that went out today. Didint realize how much light those put out until now, I feel like Im working in a cave haha With this being said, the current LED lights that are in there are LE Brand 20W IP66 lights. The HAAS parts site tells me the part number is 93-32-0404 and costs $95. I found old postings of the LE 20W IP66 lights for sale going for $16, however they are out of stock and also discontinued sadly. I can only seem to find IP65 replacement lights from LE. I was hoping to save a few bucks and buy right from the Manufacturer of the lights, but they are not IP66(more water tight then IP65). Are newer HAAS machines using a different manufacturer that has IP66 rating, or are they still using LE brand but IP65 lighting? I can get LE 20W IP65 lights for $15, all I have to do is swap out the pigtails for the Haas pigtail. I hope someone has swapped these out, or has a newer machine they can tell me what is in theyre machine, or can possibly point me in the correct direction. Thank you in advance!