Hi everyone.

I am using Mastercam X4 (old, I know).
I am trying to add some features into a Generic Fanuc 3X post processor. The features I would like to add are actually from a AXYZ Generic 3X post.
I know very little about editing post processors but I believe the post processor code I am looking for in the AXYZ post resides in "#Position Calculations" section.
Specifically, I think it has to do with pmatrix_su, pshft_map, and pxyzcout. (all located in the specific AXYZ post)

What I am trying to do:
I set Z zero of my stock at the bottom corner (or spoilboard top). All my geometry is laid out on the bottom of the stock. I set the toolpath WCS tool plane to 0.7" above the toolpath geometry. This way, I don't have to physically move the geometry up to the top of stock.
The issue I then have with my normal Generic Fanuc 3X post processor is that it will obviously read a depth of cut of -0.25" when I put that number in the linking parameters. With the AXYZ post processor, it will automatically output the gcode to actually cut at 0.45", though in the linking parameters, I actually have written a -0.25" depth of cut. (exactly what I want)
The AXYZ post processor basically does all the math for me, and I can still use negative (-) z cut numbers in the linking parameters rather than positive numbers, which makes my life easier.

Question:
How can I integrate the AXYZ post processor code into the Generic Fanuc 3X post processor that works with my CNC?

attached is the AXYZ post processor (in TXT file).