584,833 active members*
5,405 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > New To The Forums to Would like to introduce myself & say Hi !

New To The Forums to Would like to introduce myself & say Hi !

Just like to say Hi

From the UK and have a few years under my belt working on both CNC milling and Turning machines with knowledge
    of Fanuc , offline programming and have since over the years currently program through OneCNC

basic compared to things like EdgeCam but does the job.

Be nice to one day get myself maybe a Haas Mini Mill in the near future to work from home,
    Currently looked into the Tormach 770 and 1100,
    I see a few of you UK guys have one.

Currently converting a X2 to the hossman with 16 pocket tool changer with changes like linear rails ...
    on going project

couple things Im working on atm a EDC Utility knife with my own custom Anodising
    tool less blade change https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ingy3NXUweE
    thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1055.jpg   IMG_1077.jpg   IMG_1186.jpg  
    Last edited by JustBrett; 02-20-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Hi,

Its Alex here from Canada, I am new here on this Forum and have experience in industrial machinery and construction projects.

Welcome aboard. I might pick your brain on Edgecam. Just getting started on that.

Looks like a very nice product for milling. Looking forward to start discovering new features.