Hi
Got a problem. I was using the 2216 workout program to finally get a program running on my "new to me" VMC 40. The issue: when the table reaches the left or right side forward most point of travel, the weight of just the empty table was enough to cause the rear of the machine to lighten enough to almost lift the rear off the steel bar stock the machine rests on. (sorry for the run-on sentence) I can move the table to the front (full -Y) left or right, put my body weight on the machine and lift the rear. The machine sits on two pieces of CRS barstock situated beneath the leveling screws. It's strange because that is where the factory leveling is done. The only thing I can think of is my concrete slab is sloping enough that the center of gravity for the machine is further forward than it should be. The machine faces the garage door and my driveway also slopes towards the road. I will have to put a level on the machine and/or floor to see if it slopes foward excessively. Haven't gotten the machine leveled yet, just an FYI. However, I wouldn't think the floor could be that unlevel for this to happen. Your thoughts?