548,546 active members*
356 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Need Tutor for several hours

Need Tutor for several hours

Hello,

My apologies for my first post is one that is` looking for help. Talked with the folks at BobCad yesterday when I was purchasing V31. They told me I am still on file and last used v17. That was years ago. Ugh.

Looking for a tutor that can get me up to speed on the latest version because what I did not forget I can't understand.

Cash via paypal or if you are in the Chicago area that would be great. We would have to do a screen share for 2-5 hours.

Below is a link to what I used to do with my BobCad. Rough out my woodworking unless I used a hand router. Much of the work in the video below was roughed out with my cnc machine in my garage.

Thanks
    Bernie

Registered

Re: Need Tutor for several hours

You can reach me at 708/205-4875 (cell). In chicago area (O'Hare area)

There is no one better than a tutor who can explain a topic to you. How much does your tutor cost if you take one?

A good tutor continuously improves his skills and prepares for lessons, so he spends more than the 60 minutes per lesson that you are formally paying. We all like our hard work and efforts to be appreciated - tutors too. And based on that, the price of a tutor also varies from small to larger. It also depends on how long you need a tutor for a few hours or a few months. When I was a student, a tutor was a luxury for me, for it came out expensive. But I got a lot of help from the scholarship https://www.listsofscholarships.com/...-scholarships/, which helped me study with a tutor and pass my exams with flying colors.