hello I need some help with my new to me Thermo CRS F3 robotic arm I am trying to run the robot without any CRS software. Or I am looking for a copy of any of the 3 CRS softwares. the titles are CRS RAPL-3, CRS ActiveRobot, or CRS Robcomm3.
Also I am trying to run the arm thru the C500C controller by connecting to the controller with a serial terminal. But I really am out of my depth on that. It is supposed to be possible, I have a Linux machine with PUTTY , but I don't know how to get started there
I have a links and copies of all the CRS user guides if any one needs those.

So if there are any CRS F3 operators out there that can help me out It would be appreciated.

So far I have a few problems
the Arm power button will not come on. this could be major hardware problem or hopefully the arm power was deactivated in the controller software by the last user.

the controller powers up with no error messages, but the controller is supposed to finish its boot up with " CRS CROS ok" mine finishes the boot with "CRS CROS" the " ok is missing. I don't know if this is a error on its own, or if it is another LCD display problem This is the little LCD on the controller itself very small maybe 2 lines and 20 or 30 characters

The teach pendant is alive but the LCD display is inop. I should be able to operate the arm with the teach pendant, but I don't have a display , and I still cant get the " arm power" to activate

again any help is appreciated
thanks