584,812 active members*
5,595 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Mentors & Apprentice Locator > Southern PA - Experienced User of Industrial Looking for Help In Hobby/DIY

Southern PA - Experienced User of Industrial Looking for Help In Hobby/DIY

HI All, As title says, I am an experienced CNC user of tables from waterjet, laser, turrets, ect., but am looking and trying to gain some experience in the hobby side of things. Homebuilt to be specific. I'm comfortable with 2D, but very little 3D use or with mills and lathes. Would be nice to find someone inn my area with same interest to work on projects, hopefully help each other out. Been a welder/ fabricator for over 20 years. I design and build prototypes for company i work for.

Re: Southern PA - Experienced User of Industrial Looking for Help In Hobby/DIY

im in the pittsburgh area , where are you located ?

Re: Southern PA - Experienced User of Industrial Looking for Help In Hobby/DIY

Quote Originally Posted by hotrd717 View Post
    HI All, As title says, I am an experienced CNC user of tables from waterjet, laser, turrets, ect., but am looking and trying to gain some experience in the hobby side of things. Homebuilt to be specific. I'm comfortable with 2D, but very little 3D use or with mills and lathes. Would be nice to find someone inn my area with same interest to work on projects, hopefully help each other out. Been a welder/ fabricator for over 20 years. I design and build prototypes for company i work for.
    Well I'm definitely a giant in Home Built stuff I live in Hershey, PA and would enjoy hooking up with you if you're still looking to tinker. I do a LOT of different things and built quite a few systems for various things here at home.