584,861 active members*
4,741 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Flushing Toilet Design

I am on the way to manufacture a new toilet for seniors/older. But, I need a few modifications in design. Who can help me to solve this problem?
    You can find here flushing toilet design. I like the Toto brand design. But, I don't want to copy their design. I have already designed my toilet design. It's bowl more than 20 inches. So, it is not a normal toilet. But, I am facing some technical difficulties with my design. I need to solve those technical things to make a better toilet. Who has extensive knowledge about toilet design?
    Last edited by krikran; 04-09-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Re: Flushing Toilet Design

Some detail of what you want to do and what kind of help you need would be helpful. Pictures? Drawings?
    Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Also some indication of the percentage of the business you're offering?
    There are 10 types of people in the world
    Those of us who get binary, and those who don't.

Wondering what is the best way to unblock a toilet? Providing blocked toilet solutions for 10 years. Best plumbers to unclog toilets.
    For that visit here: https://247homerescue.co.uk/blog/how...lock-a-toilet/

Oh, and I am in search of a good model of a toilet bowl for my grandmother because we have long wanted to make it nice, and decided to arrange repairs.

A majority of homeowners ignore the significance of having a flushing toilet when performing a home makeover or even constructing a new house. But apart from just the toilet and sink, the toilet is also the second most utilized item inside the restroom. Therefore, in order to be able to save as much time and energy as you can, it is necessary that you get yourself a great flushing toilet. The following guide outlines the best flushing toilet along with a handy buyer s manual to help you make your choice.

The most efficient flushing toilet can save you as much as five minutes of your precious time each day and also allow you to spend more time chatting with your friends or relaxing at home. Toilets nowadays are offered in a variety of sizes, colors and materials. However, there are still some things that you need to consider before settling on one particular brand or type. There are electric flush and manual flush which differ in flushing methods. Moreover, you also have an option to combine the two flushing systems for greater convenience.

The EverClean system is perfect for both manual and electric flushing. This is a waste water and solid waste water reclamation and sewage treatment plant that was built by engineers who have worked with different water and waste companies around the country. The EverClean brand comes with a comprehensive waste water treatment guide that gives you detailed instructions about everything you need to know. This comprehensive guide covers all aspects of waste water and the importance of flushing away solid waste in order to keep our environment clean and safe.