Hi all.
I own an Emco turn 120 lathe with an Emcotronic MT02 controller.
I've been trying to get the machine working for over a week now and no progress.
Everything in order:
A week ago, having come to the workshop, I turned on the machine and saw an error on the monitor. All my attempts to get the machine to work were unsuccessful. I began to study the topic in detail and look for a solution to the problem on the Internet, I came to the conclusion that the battery on the board had deteriorated and all the controller parameters were lost. I replaced the battery and realized that I need to restore all the controller data, searched the Internet and found nothing, I contacted Emco support, and they kindly provided me with all the controller settings for my machine. But unfortunately my problem was not solved, I managed to restore the machine but there is no movement of the axes.
What I'm up to now:
The machine turns on as usual without any problems, the tool holder and the spindle work properly, when the reference is turned on and the “cycle start” button is pressed, nothing happens as if the controller is waiting for the limit switch to work, but the limit switch does not work because there is no movement of the axes. Having removed the back cover of the controller, I saw that LED L11 and L10 glow green, and LED L16 does not glow.
I also checked all the fuses and they are all good.
I also checked the voltage on the pins of the drivers and there is 50 V and 24 V.
It feels like the drivers are not working, although I don’t see any malfunctions, except for this, there are no errors on the control. I have already checked the data that I entered into the controller several times, thinking that maybe I made some mistake, but no, and the axes still do not move. When you press the AUX ON button, the motors do not hold and I can turn them by hand. Please note that two drivers are not working and I find it hard to believe that two drivers failed at the same time, so I tend to think that there is no control signal to the drivers. Help the guys who can, because the workshop has been idle for a week and it is impossible to do anything. I will be grateful for any help.

Also if someone needs I can share the PDF documents that I received from Emco support

Best regards Roman.