Hey, Somewhere along the line Madcam changed the simulator. Under the older version it ran relatively quickly and the output looked pretty good. Then I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately experienced problems with Madcam. And one of the issues was the new simulator. It sucked on the same hardware. OK, maybe it needed upgraded. So I waited but nothing. So I downgraded my computer back to Win7 and an older version of Madcam. After seeing there was a newer version I assumed it may have solved the issues. So I installed win10 on a different computer and installed the newer version of MAdcam. It has resolved some of the previous issues but not the simulator issue. OK, maybe it's my graphics card. So I bought a GeForce 1050ti. Pretty good card. The simulator could care less. It crawls..... I still get better results on my win7 machine with the older hardware and older version of the simulator. The simulator is basically worthless now. What am I doing wrong? Along another line.....Has Joakim pretty much given up on Madcam? Even some of the links on his website don't function. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling any more. I love Madcam and want it to function.