584,837 active members*
5,516 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > Gunsmithing > Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

Hybrid View

Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

I have various CAD models posted on GrabCad under user name pcpair. https://grabcad.com/engineers?query=...score&time=all
    Some are free to download an use, some I cant give for free due to amount of work involved. Please check the files and if interested you can contact me by pm here on cnczone or by email [email protected]
    Cad models are reverse engineered from actual guns and are accurate.
    Models on pictures from left to right: Heckler & Koch VP9, XDM 4.5 9mm, Sig Sauer X-Six Slide, Sig Sauer X-Six Frame, CZ75 SP01 Shadow Frame, Steyr Hunting 5 semiauto PCP air rifle.

Re: Guns and Gun Parts CAD files

PCP;
    Nice models. Have you created one of a remington 700 stock. Gun stocks model are very hard to find. Most here on grabcad have flaws or just plain will not work as designed. I'd love to find a remington chassis.
    Thanks for posting.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Bill, sorry I don't have remington stock models.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP View Post
    I have various CAD models posted on GrabCad under user name pcpair. https://grabcad.com/engineers?query=...score&time=all
    Some are free to download an use, some I cant give for free due to amount of work involved. Please check the files and if interested you can contact me by pm here on cnczone or by email [email protected]
    Models on pictures from left to right: Heckler & Koch VP9, XDM 4.5 9mm, Sig Sauer X-Six Slide, Sig Sauer X-Six Frame, CZ75 SP01 Shadow Frame, Steyr Hunting 5 semiauto PCP air rifle.
    sent you a message on grabcam

Some new models available. SIG Sauer P320, Korth National Standard Attachment 463476 Attachment 463478

Check your mail pls

Still not giving up reaching out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP View Post
    Do you have any CAD files for scope rings(specifically for Meopta Booster night vision scope?( https://gritroutdoors.com/optics/spo.../night-vision/ like this one, shattered one of the rings while moving).
    Thanks for the models, been looking for Sig slide for some time

Nice Models PCP, how did the beretta work for you?
    thanks