I have a CNC'd G0704 which I have been running for a number of years and make parts on it pretty regularly. I try to spend significantly more time using the machine more than fixing it up.

I currently have a rack of TTS and alternative tooling which I am starting to need to expand the quantity of tool holders I have. I use a genuine TTS electronic edge finder which isn't available anymore, 10 Chinese ebay ER20 collet chucks (bought 4 years ago @ $150/10 chucks), a genuine TTS drill chuck that is just too big, and an import boring head on a 3/4" shank.

I've had mixed feeling on the Chinese ER20 chucks. They are incredibly handy and were fairly cheap, however the runout on them varies from .0005 to .0025 (which is junk). I should have inspected them better when I bought them, but I was newer to the hobby and didn't know. I wish I could say I could afford the Tormach ones, but $28 per set screw holder and $50 per collet chuck is too much for my hobby use.

Does anyone have suggestions on where to find reasonably priced TTS compatible tooling (ATC ring not required)? I read somewhere that one of the ebay sellers of the ER20 chucks sold them on the side at a lower cost. I would also be open to buying the ebay ones again (I think they're up to $180/10 chucks) if I could work with the seller to get 10 at a reasonable runout specification and return ones that fall outside specification. I haven't seen any non-tormach set screw holders or drill chucks but I would be open to these as well.

Thanks for any thoughts.