584,833 active members*
5,450 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Pushing constatly Start pushbutton for change tool working Pega II Amada

Pushing constatly Start pushbutton for change tool working Pega II Amada

Hi everyone.
    After of 904 alarm, clear the BMU and lose the parameters without backup (This is life lesson). I can change new paramters in the machine. I was eliminating different alarms. Now the machine works, but, I have a problem. For start the process I shall press continuosly the push bottom of start for spin the turret step by step until select the tool, then works fine with that tool, after, when the program change the tool then is neccesary newly push the botton constantly until select the new tool. sometime need push the bottom 3 o4 time for one movement. The size of step change if I change de speed dial.
    You can see a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4dnv5z_ByM
    Some comments?
    Thanks,

Alfredo

Re: Pushing constatly Start pushbutton for change tool working Pega II Amada

Sounds like you are in Single Mode. If this is a Fanuc 6M top left side of Mode Switch (Single). Make sure this button is out = off.
    If its 04PC you will have blue button Single. Led should be off.

Hi Amadajoe,
    the control is Fanuc 6M. The Mode switch is in OFF.
    Thanks,

Alfredo

Quote Originally Posted by omnipower View Post
    Hi Amadajoe,
    the control is Fanuc 6M. The Mode switch is in OFF.
    Thanks,

Alfredo
    How did you load parameters in? By hand? Did you load all your timer parameters? Give me machine model and turret layout, maybe I have a parameter list. Email me at work [email protected]

I am not sure what model you have. If it is P344 check diagnostic 48.7.
    That is bit on far left. See if it changes as you push single button on and off

Hi Amadajoe.
    I am full in this days, sorry for delay. Tomorrow I will check this notes and send you an email.
    The model is Pega II 304040. Control Fanuc 6M.
    Thanks,
    Alfredo

Hi Joe,
    I sent you an email with the list of parameters. I don´t know which are the parameter for timers.
    Regards,
    Alfredo

Quote Originally Posted by omnipower View Post
    Hi Joe,
    I sent you an email with the list of parameters. I don´t know which are the parameter for timers.
    Regards,
    Alfredo
    I emailed you info, if you dumped memory you need to load PC parameters in manually. The 6M does not have the function to read in or out from the port for PC param. They are located under the diagnostic screen.