584,865 active members*
5,018 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Tool magazine (Automatic selection of the rotation direction)

Question Tool magazine (Automatic selection of the rotation direction)

Dears,

I have Kronos208(machining centre) made by CMT with SINUMERIK 810T. The tool magazine is automatically selecting the fastest direction to rotate going to the next tool. When the rotation is anticlockwise the magazine is not locking and due to my difficulty to fix it, I like to change the parameter-s in order to make it rotating always clockwise.

Re: Tool magazine (Automatic selection of the rotation direction)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis1967 View Post
    Dears,

I have Kronos208(machining centre) made by CMT with SINUMERIK 810T. The tool magazine is automatically selecting the fastest direction to rotate going to the next tool. When the rotation is anticlockwise the magazine is not locking and due to my difficulty to fix it, I like to change the parameter-s in order to make it rotating always clockwise.
    It should be no such parameter to do that.
    Better fix the tool magazine.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Re: Tool magazine (Automatic selection of the rotation direction)

Thanks a lot for your reply. Please confirm whether you have knowledge of my controller SINUMERIK 810T