585,712 active members*
3,833 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question on Mach3

Hello can anyone please tell me that I brought TB 6600 drivers , NEMA 34 stepper motor 35kg and a mach3 interface board. The Dro of mach3 is running but motors not. Please tell me is this problem in connections or something else. And please tell me how to do connections in between motors , drivers , and interface board. Thank you

Sent from my era_4G using Tapatalk

Re: Question on Mach3

there are many tutorials on youtube about the step for step setup with mach3. in my experience the best thing in the beginning is work through a tutorial. then your machine should work.
    michael

Quote Originally Posted by neptunier View Post
    there are many tutorials on youtube about the step for step setup with mach3. in my experience the best thing in the beginning is work through a tutorial. then your machine should work.
    michael
    Hi can you prefer me some videos. I can't find the perfect solution for it. Thank u

Hi,
    you'll get more response from the Machsuport Forum.

Craig

Hi,
    you'll get more help on the Mach forum.

I use Mach4, and I could write a script for doing as you want in Lua. I imagine that you could do the same with Mach3 and Visual Basic
    but I hate Visual Basic....in fact that's the main reason I went to Mach4 in the first place.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Geeten View Post
    Hello can anyone please tell me that I brought TB 6600 drivers , NEMA 34 stepper motor 35kg and a mach3 interface board. The Dro of mach3 is running but motors not. Please tell me is this problem in connections or something else. And please tell me how to do connections in between motors , drivers , and interface board. Thank you

You likely sussed it by now but in these kind of situations for me it's something to do with Enable. Either wiring or pin selections.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeten View Post

Your going to have to get wiring information, connections for the drivers and Mach3 board, same for steppers. Do some research and then draw out a diagram. What are you
    trying to build and do you hav Any Experience at all in CNC?
    Retired Master Electrician, HVAC/R Commercial. FLA Saturn 2 4x4 CNC Router Mach4 Kimber 1911 45ACP