585,670 active members*
4,397 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Rich Auto error message

"ALARM - User has pressed emergency key - system locking" this I got when I start my machine. Fuling Inverter DZB312B dislays E001 or U332.5. Reset button on fuling inverter won't fix it.
    If you know how to reset the alarm or what may be the problem please help. I appreciate any support.

Thanks.

PS. today, richauto displays: "alarm, some servo alarm is on, please reset servo alarm

Re: Rich Auto error message

First sounds like the E-stop switch has been activated. Check the physical switch(es). Normally E-stop is wired closed circuit so that a break in the wire activates it so check for any wire breaks. For the servo alarm, this is implying one (or more) of your drivers is indicating a fault. See if the drivers have any error code LED's and decode those from the manual.

With no other information about your machine anything else would be guessing.

Fix the E-stop issue first.

Quote Originally Posted by he1957 View Post
    First sounds like the E-stop switch has been activated. Check the physical switch(es). Normally E-stop is wired closed circuit so that a break in the wire activates it so check for any wire breaks. For the servo alarm, this is implying one (or more) of your drivers is indicating a fault. See if the drivers have any error code LED's and decode those from the manual.

With no other information about your machine anything else would be guessing.

Fix the E-stop issue first.
    This was strange because no one activated E-Stop. I've checked them and all three switches connected in parallel are open. I do not know too much about fuling inverter. I suspect this servo alarm comes from it.

Thank you for your tips.
    Stan

Hi Stan,
    Any chance you were ever able to resolve this issue? I am having the same trouble here with my older model Laguna IQ CNC router that uses a Rich Auto A11. I know it's been a while since you encountered this issue but any pointers you may have would help a bunch.
    Cheers,
    -Chris

Smile Re: Rich Auto error message

Quote Originally Posted by SKIPMCNOOB View Post
    Hi Stan,
    Any chance you were ever able to resolve this issue? I am having the same trouble here with my older model Laguna IQ CNC router that uses a Rich Auto A11. I know it's been a while since you encountered this issue but any pointers you may have would help a bunch.
    Cheers,
    -Chris
    Hi Chris,
    In my case it was some fluke with the fueling inverter. I have reset and reprogrammed all the settings and the problem disappeared. I was glad that it was just a simple reset necessary. I think it was associated with some power surge or something like this. My machine works good ever since. Having said that I caution anybody buying Chinese machines that their after warranty customer support sucks big time (at least FirmCNC- not responding to any requests anymore). If I ever buy another cheap piece of equipment made in China I will request schematics, troubleshooting manuals and service manuals.

I hope you will fix your machine as easily as I did
    cheers
    Stan

i got same problem input activate code:A11E DSP please help me

Quote Originally Posted by saratbabu View Post
    i got same problem input activate code:A11E DSP please help me
    Same problem
    Please help