584,800 active members*
4,423 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Need hardware descriptions manual for 15MA and PCM N manual

Need hardware descriptions manual for 15MA and PCM N manual

I called Fanuc and tried to order the IDOCS DVD and they said that it was only carried by GE fanuc and that company no longer exists and it is not available through fanuc America. I'd gladly pay someone for a copy. IF GE fanuc is defunct and no longer exists according to Fanuc America, then I guess there are no legal consequences.
    I can order hard copy manuals from them, and the prices are fair, but have to wait 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! sounds completely nuts. I refuse to pay the people on ebay more than the cost from fanuc for a stupid photocopy of a manual. I'd pay for an original at a reasonable price.

I have found may posts offering links to idocs and the manuals I am looking for but they are all dead.

I need these manuals for the PMC language:

PMC-I/J Programming manual GFZ-54803E-1
    PMC-K/L/M/P Programming manual GFZ-55193E
    PMC-N Programming manual GFZ-61013E

and GFZ-61222E 15 MA descriptions

for a start.

My email is [email protected] My PMs here don't seem to work.

Re: Need hardware descriptions manual for 15MA and PCM N manual

you know iDOCs is 3 GIGs in size....

I do now. LOL Fortunately GiGs aren't that heavy. I think I may have found someone who can snail mail it. A generous member shared the I/J and the N manual with me. Thank you sir!. I can pass those on in the future should someone else need them.
    I'm also working in imaging the P-G disks that I have and there is another guy who has already emulated the PG system. Between the two of us maybe we can bring this beast back to life at least in simulation so people will have a way to work with the older stuff in the future when the yellow hardware has died. I'll post more on that project when it bears fruit.

I got the idocs mailed to me, but there are very few manuals for the 15A in it
    I bought the GFZ-61222E 15 MA descriptions off ebay but it looks like I will still need other manuals to find out what I need to know.
    I have hard copys of 61213E/01 sand 61213E/02, but it looks like I need 61213E/5