585,973 active members*
4,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

probe issue uccnc

Hello, Regardless of which version of uccnc I try, probe error message happens at point of contact saying probe was active abort. I'm using both contact probing and switch probe tool. They both behave the same with this error. probe triggers with an error rather than indicating a position. If machine moves until the probe touches the targeted material and stops at that exact spot it tells me probe circuit functions. I'm using N/0 with probing with endmill. com = ground, insulated work piece bonded to c10 breakout board input pin. no geen led on diagnostic page until probe makes contact. when it does the error happens. Using the touch tool probe N/C C10 board port 2 off uc400eth controller active low led is on until probing contact and error happens this way too. Wiring is correct. software is not. 50 mm allowance to probe y in the neg with clearance set to z10 probe depth z-3 setting z height to 0 to start and just in front of work in y center up in x. probe lower move toward work, probe triggers and then the error. Why is it not retracting and setting dro value like the software should?

This happens for both 1.2106 using adapting camera probe screen and 1.2109 probing page. None of the nonsense happens using the mach3 pluggin. Only uccnc throws this error

Re: probe issue uccnc

Do you have UC200, UCR201 or XHC-HB04 pendant? If yes, turn off the plugin that the pendant uses.and try to probe again. Tell us the result.