585,759 active members*
4,209 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mazak FJV 250UHS lubrication problem

I had lubrication problem with MAZAK FJV 250 UHS. When i try to run the machine, this error occured: IRREGULAR SLIDEWAY OIL PRESSURE. I'd tried to replace the lubrication pump to a new one. Same error still occured. Can anyone please help me? any suggestion.

1. where can i find the lubrication diagram chart for the machine?

I had a similar problem recently on a QT20, same alarm. The oil valves that distribute the oil are probably clogged. Apparently you are susposed to replace them every year or two. For reference, there where 12 of one size and 2 of another on a two axis lathe. Total cost about $200 from Mazak. You can also cross reference and probably get them cheaper elsewhere.

mazak lubrication diagram

do you know where can i get the mazak lubrication diagram???????????????

Re: Mazak FJV 250UHS lubrication problem

I know this is wayyyyyy late, but I wanted to post this in case anybody had this problem and haven't found the exact problem. I have had the "Irregular Slideway Oil Pressure" alarm for years and years and years with no solution until now. As it turns out, there is moisture getting into my airline and causing this alarm. The moisture collector isn't functioning properly and needs replacing. Normally the alarm would trigger every 5 to 10 seconds. Very frustrating. Well I noticed the alarm went away for a longer period of time than usual when I disconnected my air line.. Tons of moisture released. I emptied out the lines and reconnected. No alarm for weeks. When the alarm eventually showed back up, I released the moisture again and the alarm went away for weeks. I've done this method several times now with the same result. So now I have to just replace the moisture collector and I'll be good to go.