after already changing the invert-er one time because it failed, again i need to replace or repair it. Because it is still under warranty it was replaced with the "GT" model? So after installing it i opened the manual to program it only to find it is completely different than the previous 2 Inverters from Huanyang. Now it seems i am missing something because on the other units all I did was plugin the RS485 and connect the wires then run the script into Mach3 and it worked, Not so much now, it's not working and i can't figure out what i'm missing. Is there another plugin for mach3 ? i looked and I think maybe i am searching the wrong way . If I press the ON switch the spindle starts and only runs to about 50 rpm "thats on the Huanyang DRO" and nothing, just on and off. I did what i Thought was right, referring to the older manual settings. I send emails to them but every one of them is a 2 day question...

anyway if anyone knows what I missed or any advise would be very nice

Thank You

by the way,

it's all running on a windows 7 bare bone machine and mach 3 with this Invert-er and 2.2 kw 220V spindle