584,814 active members*
5,279 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > How To Add 4th Fourth Axis

How To Add 4th Fourth Axis

So I have done this research in the past when I received my machine some odd years ago. However since then, I have forgotten what I am looking for. My machine is 4th axis ready, meaning it is unlocked in the software, and I have all the cabling. The few things I need, are the cabling from top of machine down to 4th axis. A 4th axis. And the servo drive in the back. I am not too worried about the drive as I can just buy another drive that matches my other axis drives. However looking at the 4th axis. What did these machines come with if you purchased the 4th axis with the machine? I cant seem to find the brand or model or anything. I am not looking to do this this second, I just want to keep my eye open and do random searches here and there and see if one pops up for sale at a decent price. Or is there another 4th axis I can buy that is easy to convert or get working with my machine? Thank you!

Arrow 2 1250C with A2100 Control and Siemens 611 drives

Re: How To Add 4th Fourth Axis

I have one here.

Can you post some pictures of it and some details on it? Like Manufacturer, model, etc.. If I am able to piece it together I will, I just dont know where to start or what to look for. I browse auctions, sales, and online adds all the time for a "Cincinnati 4th axis" however that never yeilds any results. Thank you

so you want to buy the 4rth axis table itself? not clear..

troyke mfgring in cincinnati, ohio made those for ur machine. they service and still sell them today. go to theur website and look. then call them ( one of the Froelichs) and say suggested you call for help... mike-at-KilroyWasHere-dot-com