584,837 active members*
5,526 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hyundai Kia > SKT200 cooling fan errors.

SKT200 cooling fan errors.

Hi
    I will appreciate some help please.
    I will try to detail below.
    Got hold of a used 2007/ Hyundai kia SKT200 / fanuc 0i from a broker in Germany.
    Dealer told me machine was fully working on seller until prep for shipping.
    After a almost 2 months inactive/ cleaning etc... i finally power up the machine which gave me the following errors.

701 OVERHEAT: FAN MOTOR
    609 X AXIS: INV. RADIATOR FAN FAILURE
    609 Z AXIS: INV. RADIATOR FAN FAILURE
    9059 SPN1: cooling fan stop in PSM

I manage to remove, clean/degrease the fans and clear the 701 error which were the 2 fans on top of the control cabinet. So in next power up only the 609 and 9059 error were displayed.
    That procedure gave me some hope that i would also be able to do the same approach for the remaining fans on back of the electric cabinet modules.

Using the same approach carefully with a small screwdriver I was able to remove the back fans without removing the modules.
    I clean/degrease all the internal(yellow lid) and external(back) fans from the modules, and now they all are working great and ventilating well as far i can tell.
    So i power up the machine and the 609 error disappeared but were replaced with the following errors:

443 x axis cooling fan failure
    443 z axis cooling fan failure
    610 x axis CNV cooling fan failure
    610 z axis CNV cooling fan failure
    9059 SPN1: cooling fan stop in PSM

Is there any way to tell from which module this fans are not working?

The machine has 4 modules in back of the electrical cabinet ordered this way:

Power supply module - A06B-6110-H011

Spindle Amplifier Module - A06B-6111-H011#H550

Servo Amplifier Module - A06B-6114-H207

Servo Drive - A06B6132H003

I notice that the power supply module has no fan inside the yellow lid (internal)and the lid is very clean opposed from the other modules lids that were very dirty.
    Is it possible that somebody intentionally remove this parts before shipment?
    Or this module (PSM)not suppose to have this?
    Below is also a photo taken for the back fans of the modules before it was cleaned.
    The order may not be accurate. I will confirm during this week.

I do not have problems purchasing the fans, but want to be sure it is just a fan problem.
    Hopefully someone has better understanding of this things better than me.
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sktfanexternal.jpg   skt01.jpg  

Small update.
    Sorted/fixed the problems of the fans so far.
    There was one last fan in the Power Supply Module in the internal PCB board that was stuck.
    It is necessary to remove the wiring and pull the front Yellow lid and the board comes together with the lid.
    Cleaned with degreaser, WD40 and contact cleaner and some compressed air and voila.
    Note to others. If you get fan errors, try to clean them deeply to the original state first. It might save you some cash.
    Now the machine powers up without errors so far, but got a EMG that does not let me move anything on Jog mode.
    The JOG led turns on but the Axis leds do not. I am having trouble to clear this EMG. The reset key wont work for this
    At beginning i thought it could be the conveyor EMG button, which is not in good shape. So i remove the connection from the conveyor to the machine and still persists. The EMG button on the front panel seams fine.
    Spindle Amplifier module in back of electric cabinet shows 24
    Anyone have experience this before ior have any ideas what it could be?
    Thanks in advance

This Problem solved. I forgot about the STAND BY button (idiot)
    I am new to this thing.

Now other problem come up.
    No hydraulics, nothing on the gauges. even on the pump gauge.
    The motor appears to be working, the block on top its hot, but no fluid on the hoses.
    Level seems fine. When i click on the pedals they make a switch sound for working, but the chuck does not
    open or close.
    Any thoughts? Am i doing something wrong?
    I could really appreciate some help here.
    Thanks

Problem solved.
    It was a phase situation. I have read somewhere some situation
    similar and decide to try and change one of the phases.
    rgds
    Last edited by CNCELOS; 04-10-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Hi
    This da*** machine has decidE to give me a hard time.
    I try do comand with the MDI ( M03S1000) to test and it gives a click and pops the following:

n.2032
    Al-32 -CENTER POSITION NG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Al-32.jpg  
    Last edited by CNCELOS; 04-12-2019 at 10:43 PM.