Hello, preparing for my PM-727v CNC conversion I started from the cooling system because I need it first for cutting even in manual mode those few parts which I can do manually... Unfortunately I could not find on Internet any schematic of the complete such system, hence...
I put together lots of info I found (especially in this forum) , ordered components and made a schematic diagram to make it clear to myself how to proceed. Mostly it is based on the information ( and pictures) generously provided by Bob ( maxspongebob on this thread https://www.cnczone.com/forums/bench...77872-cnc.html ) and others but I made some changes...
Key specs : all tubes I intend to use 1/4" OD 1/8" ID PU clear, fittings push-to-connect 1/4" OD and 1/4" NPT thread adapters and plugs , two pressure regulators with gauge for a separate adjustment of air and oil (later, after I confirm that oil pressure must be always higher than air, I'll remove oil pressure regulator) , a port to a blow gun for cleaning and a safety valve, [added] exhaust muffler connected to the port of solenoid.
If you see something important yet missing or something is wrong please let me know here...
Vlad

P.S. I keep updating the schematic...