Hey guys , I recently installed mc 2018 and after about 5 to 10 mins of working mastercam locks up , freezes up, there is nothing in the event log and there is no msg on the screen from windows or mc2018. So this is what I have done so far and none of this has worked.... called the dealer and they walked us thru a step by step and nothing worked they are just as baffled as I am . He checked the customer feedback to make sure it wasnt on and trying to get online causing it to freeze but that was on I do not want to participant. There is another place where it asked to check for updates automatically( if you are offline with no internet connection and it is trying to access the internet ) both boxes were unchecked and that didnt work . So after he did all this it still locks up after 5 or so mins , I also deleted the install and reinstalled to make sure it wasnt a bad install ... the install was done a new computer so they told us to bring that computer back and get a new one and try again .....well that is a bit much and it sounds like that was their way of putting us off because they didnt know what was wrong..... so here we are trying to fix this on our own. Can anyone help out I thought it may have something to do with the graphics card but when it locks up it is doing random tasks.... it may be making a tool path or I may be drawing a line or an arc there is no set thing that makes it happen and it is different times it may go for 8 minutes then after restarting the program it may only go for 4 mins before it freezes . PLEASE if you can help all suggestions are welcome