584,829 active members*
4,951 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Controller Cards > Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller

Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller

I have a 3x4' homemade CNC, using two ball screws on the Y axis, acme threaded X and Z axis, and linear rails and trucks on all axis.
    Using Gecko 251X drivers, Mach3 and Vectric VcarvePro 8.5.

Has anyone used the below Controller cards sold by L-STAR MOTOR from Amazon. I'm considering clanging my Controller boards to a more modern board at an attrive price.

It is a 5 Axix Mach3 Stepper motor comtroller board, breakout board interface fot CNC
    Router, engraving, milling machine.

Thanks
    Mr Chips

Re: Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chips View Post
    I have a 3x4' homemade CNC, using two ball screws on the Y axis, acme threaded X and Z axis, and linear rails and trucks on all axis.
    Using Gecko 251X drivers, Mach3 and Vectric VcarvePro 8.5.

Has anyone used the below Controller cards sold by L-STAR MOTOR from Amazon. I'm considering clanging my Controller boards to a more modern board at an attrive price.

It is a 5 Axix Mach3 Stepper motor comtroller board, breakout board interface fot CNC
    Router, engraving, milling machine.

Thanks
    Mr Chips
    Many have used similar Breakout Boards to this I not sure you need one with ( 3 ) relays on it you only need ( 1 ) for your spindle
    Mactec54

Re: Does anyone have any experience with this Amazon CNC Controller

Thanks,
    That’s correct, one is enough.
    I was hoping to find someone that has used this board, they have good reviews on Amazon.

But at $25 it’s nit a bank buster. I’ll give it a couple of days before I order one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chips View Post
    Thanks,
    That’s correct, one is enough.
    I was hoping to find someone that has used this board, they have good reviews on Amazon.

But at $25 it’s nit a bank buster. I’ll give it a couple of days before I order one.

Thanks
    Did you have any luck out of yours?
    I got this several weeks back and finished up my electronics this week. This damn board has ran me wild. 3 computers later Win7 32bit and XP 32bit. All pc's output correct voltage at port and cable end but once plugged into this BOB I just get 4.10v no matter the step direction (hi/low) so the prob is with this board.

I order another with the same features but totally different brand etc on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Keenso-Controller-Interface-Engraving-Breakout/dp/B07PSJF5HN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=keenso+breakout+board&qid= 1565222869&s=gateway&sr=8-1