Hey all, hopefully the title says it all.

First time playing with these 2 items... helping out a friend who fried their no-name / unmarked board.

So, I was able to get everything new setup, just can't seem to figure out how to get the VFD to control speed.
First is the board. Generic Mach3 5Axis board from Amazon.. (No manual, but it makes enough sense)
I've marked the important pins A / B / C / D / E / F and then PWM Pin is marked as 1 (which it should be)

So, Considering these are the pins I have... I'm going to assume that PWM is the speed control, because that's what it says it should be connected to in Mach 3. Need to know what pin that goes to on the VFD
A / B is a PWM for the signal control
C / D is the board power
E / F I'm going to assume is connected to the relay and tells it to turn on the spindle / VFD.

My questions are:
Does anything get hooked into the PWM (Pin 1)?
What parts of this controller gets hooked into the Fuling FZB200?

The original wires were connected to A and C on the VFD. I was reading elsewhere on the forum about using VI / ACM and hooking those to something... but it didn't actually match by board.

If I connect A / C (VFD) wires to my A / B on the controller board, the spindle runs at full speed, with no control. It's always on.

If anyone can help me figure out the wiring and what setting changes I need to make on the VFD, that would be great.
I need it to use the speed control from Mach 3.
Just wanted to say that this here is the manual I'm using for the new board... In Mach 3, it looks like something was setup to pin 17 in the old setup.
https://www.vallder.com/images/produ...ce%20Board.pdf