584,833 active members*
5,387 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > PRT-E750 and PRT-E1500 Instructions for use ith detailed parameterization

Lightbulb PRT-E750 and PRT-E1500 Instructions for use ith detailed parameterization

You can find below an as detailed as possible manual for use the VFDs PRT-E750 and PRT-E1500 with explanations of all the parameters, values to be set by default and explanations of the error codes.
    It takes me a a long time to complete it in french and in English...

https://imaginierie.com/impression-3...brication-cnc/

Re: PRT-E750 and PRT-E1500 Instructions for use ith detailed parameterization

Quote Originally Posted by etiennebertrand View Post
    You can find below an as detailed as possible manual for use the VFDs PRT-E750 and PRT-E1500 with explanations of all the parameters, values to be set by default and explanations of the error codes.

The URL changed. You can find a complete manual with parameters settings there:
    https://imaginierie.com/2-different-...manufacturing/

Thanks for posting this. Information on this controller is harder to find than it should be. This is the most comprehensive manual I've found for the PRT VFDs.

Appreciated!

Cheers!

Morning
    I have purchased a 6040 CNC from China with a PRT-E1500W driver 110 volt with USB.
    I like everyone else who seems to have bought one of these have no motor movement or spindle run.
    I have downloaded the great manual that etiennebertrand has created as there wasn't one that came with machine.
    I opened the box to check wiring and I have a black wire not connected to the usb interface board.
    The wire comes from the common from the spindle control board.
    Can someone confirm where it goes the only loose terminal on the board was output3.

Need HELP
    I found the connection for the interface board and reconnected the wire.
    The dip switch settings showing in the pic are they the same for a 110 volt PRT-E1500 the same?
    Frustrated on getting the machine to run.

Sorry, don't get on here very often. If you're still struggling with this please post pictures of your control box. It would be really helpful to also show a picture of the controller card inside. I'll help if I can but have to know what you've done so far and really need to know which variant of the 6040 you have. There are several and they're all set up a little differently.

You may want to start a new thread with the above information since this one has been hanging around for a while and is marked "Solved". May get more bites that way, but it's really important for us to know which exact machine you have and pictures are a huge plus since, as you've found out, there really aren't any manuals for these things, model numbers don't always help. I managed to get mine running from the excellent threads posted here.

Ken

Without any question this is by far the most comprehensive and complete manual I've seen and yes it works great. I just received a CNCEST 6040 with 1.5KW Motor & USB and the information got me up and running very quickly. Thank you very much for such and extremely professional and well written document. Well done and greatly appreciated.

Thank you again!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by etiennebertrand View Post

Hi Etiennebertrand (hope got your name correct), I used the manual you posted, to the 'T'. I have a CNC 6040 (Chinese) with a 1500W spindle. Every axis works fine. However the spindle will not spin. It will spin in manual mode, but will not when I switched to PC. Can you help me solve this please. Thank you, Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by bernardfer View Post
    Hi Etiennebertrand (hope got your name correct), I used the manual you posted, to the 'T'. I have a CNC 6040 (Chinese) with a 1500W spindle. Every axis works fine. However the spindle will not spin. It will spin in manual mode, but will not when I switched to PC. Can you help me solve this please. Thank you, Bernard
    Have you found any solution? Am in the same boat tried nearly everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Panos2408 View Post
    Have you found any solution? Am in the same boat tried nearly everything.
    I have the same machine and I have exactly the same problem. , The spindle doesn't start automatically when running the Gcode file. It has to be switched on manually.
    If anyone found a solution please tell me, it is driving me nuts!

This manual is a life saver, well done Etienne!

I think to allow PC control the d032 must be set to 1. [External command (PC or PLC)]

Hi all! Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to change the max current from 10A to 4A on my prt-e1500 vfd?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vfd.jpg  

Cool Re: PRT-E750 and PRT-E1500 Instructions for use ith detailed parameterization

I had the same issue with mi CNCEST 6040 using the Mach3 USB Interface Red Board + PRT-E1500W internal VFD 120V machine. I got a workaround by switching the controller to PC and hitting the run button. Know that I have to do this every time I power cycle the controller. If the VFD panel show the numbers blinking, Make sure you are switched to PC and Hit the run button on the VFD. After that you should be able to run. If this doesn't work look at your Output Spindle settings.

I'm right now struggling with changing spindle directions so i can get my ATC working. Any suggestions on this would be appreciated.