CNC Training

I have started a CNC Swiss Training company. www.lakesregionengineering.com

I do offsite programming
    I do onsite operator training
    I work with all types of controllers except Tornos
    I do onsite and offsite programming training

Drop me a line if you are interested

Marc

Hi Marc, I've been trying to find a better job and I need to learn CNC Swiss. Can it take long? I mean I want to start learning the basics myself with online video courses and then get to PartMaker or Esprit. Which one is better for learning?

Originally Posted by sanchezmartin

Hi Marc, I've been trying to find a better job and I need to learn CNC Swiss. Can it take long? I mean I want to start learning the basics myself with online video courses and then get to PartMaker or Esprit. Which one is better for learning?
    I asked the same on the Practical Machinist forum: Manufacturing Today > CNC Machining > How long it can take me to learn CNC swiss without a teacher. But mostly, they offer their tutorials and mentor training programs.

hello, good Day, i'm ATTA RAHMAN by name from Nigeria. i'm having troubles operating (CNC 10 SERIES PLASMA MACHINE). i'm having troubles operating it, as if some files are missing...just thought maybe you could guide me or provide me with some assistance on how to operate it and set it up..
    its showing me that....
    THEIR IS AN ERROR IN THE F BLOCK OF THE SYSTEM..
    HD042...DUAL PORT HAS BEEN RESET..
    axis not referenced..(the zero axis seems to be inactive)
    how can i fix this..

Please could you help me with some assistance on how to fix these issues and make it ready for use,.. thank you..

Re: CNC Training

Quote Originally Posted by narutoiphone25 View Post
    hello, good Day, i'm ATTA RAHMAN by name from Nigeria. i'm having troubles operating (CNC 10 SERIES PLASMA MACHINE). i'm having troubles operating it, as if some files are missing...just thought maybe you could guide me or provide me with some assistance on how to operate it and set it up..
    its showing me that....
    THEIR IS AN ERROR IN THE F BLOCK OF THE SYSTEM..
    HD042...DUAL PORT HAS BEEN RESET..
    axis not referenced..(the zero axis seems to be inactive)
    how can i fix this..

Please could you help me with some assistance on how to fix these issues and make it ready for use,.. thank you..
    Hi
    I have a missed file in our osai 10/110 controller for a conquest cosmec 250.

I called to Cosmec both in Italy and USA to get a backup , their response is : we can't help cause it's an old system (Year 2000)
    I contacted many companies specialized in osai controller, and they have suggested me to get that file from someone who has the same machine.
    They told me that the only way to get that file is cloning the hard drive.

I have got 6 floppies from a local technician so i have tried the reinstall the controller but it was unsuccessful cause when I insert the first floppy I get a message : wrong floppy

I do appreciate your help in advance.