Not sure what category/subforum to put this in, all the searches relative to the Machine I am needing help with, point here.

We do aluminum, sign style work. Anyways...

We currently use an old Precix machine from the 90s, which works fine. I've had to do a bit of repair work to it recently, like changing out the HDD, replacing capacitors and resoldering the servo drive module, among other things to keep her going. So far, its still working fine and its a single phase unit. But we decided to get a backup just in case, and the Precix is not vacuum, and let me tell you how fun it is to cut .063 5052 aluminum sheets without a vacuum table.

So, we got a Gerber 408. It came to us in working condition, however the person that was supposed to wire it all up and get it running left, decided he couldn't do it, and left it in complete disarray, looking like an electrical supply warehouse on my workbench next to the machine. Crazy.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how this thing is wired in the primary electrical side, at all. I am trying to at least get wiring diagrams or something to know how this thing is supposed to be wired. The electrician is going to come out and set the panels and breakers for the machine, but outside of that is where things got lost in context.

It appears all of the control/low-voltage wiring to the control cabinet as far as the encoders, servos, etc are all labeled and plugged in.

However, none of the primary electrical side is wired at all, and the wires are just laying everywhere. There seems to be 2 main 4-pin high current plugs as the Installation manual says, one of them is the 3-phase for the router motor and VFD, the other one is Single phase but I am unsure?

But the bigger issue is the 7.5KW vacuum fan, its flex conduit and wiring is just laying there. its a Siemens motor. I have the 3 phase wires, plus 2 black wires, and a green ground wire. I also have a start/stop panel which has a contactor and a thermal cutout, but again the main primary wiring for L1/2/3 is just laying out so I don't know where it goes, or how its wired. Also T1/T2/T3 have nothing screwed in. Maybe this is the motor wiring?

There is also a 16/32V single phase transformer mounted on a junction box with metal conduit, again the wiring is just hanging out of the end of the conduit and has tape on it and no idea where it goes or what its used for.

This is my primary problem, and any help here would be appreciated. I dont want to mis-wire this thing and create a disaster on an expensive machine. I am an electronics engineer by trade so I understand the concepts of how things "should" go together, I just dont want to make that mistake. I would rather have diagrams or notes to be sure first.

The 2nd thing: We use EnRoute for our Precix machine to generate the tool paths and g-code that gets shipped off into the Precix computer for cutting. All works well here. However, On the Gerber side, Is it possible to use the same EnRoute software and g-code to run the Gerber? or is it something different?

The Gerber came with some books and Omega 4.0 software I think it is, and a dongle key. But I haven't tried it or used it yet.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.