Not sure how many are on a Mac, but updates are no longer available through the Mac App Store.

This will be interesting to see how it shakes out -- I've been using Fusion for about 3 years, and for the first 18mo or so, I ran the installer/updater from the Autodesk site. I had ongoing issues with Fusion -- crashes, weird behavior, multiple Dock icons, etc. I finally decided to nuke it, and install from the Mac App Store and all my problems disappeared. ZERO crashes or problems since.

Now... just tonight, I *had* to update because my PC laptop is an update ahead of my Macs. I wiped, and installed from the Autodesk site's installer per their instructions. So far (30 minutes in), it's OK, however I do now have THREE Fusion360 icons in my Dock. (??)

I "believe" that the previous ongoing issues I had (before I switched to the App Store version) have something to do with where the Autodesk-supported installer places all the files. They are NOT placed in the normal Applications folder where all programs are installed ("/Applications" folder). The Autodesk installer places an alias in the "/users/<your_name>/Applications" folder, but not sure where the main app lives. I have suspected in the past that this somewhat unconventional installation process and file locations may have something to do with the buggy, crash-prone performance I experienced in the past.

I *hope* that Autodesk has solved these issues. THREE Fusion icons showing in my Dock does worry me a bit that I may be back to the same old issues. Hopefully I'm wrong...

How many of you are running it on a Mac, and which installation method in the past? Rock solid experience, or buggy?

thx
PM