584,850 active members*
4,428 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need Help with Chinese Laser from Rabbit

Recently bought a Chinese laser from Rabbit about a month ago. The model number is QX-40-6040 and they installed the latest version of RDworks. About a week ago I started getting an error message every time I would download a file to the machine via a USB cable, I am using Window 10. The error said "Communication Error" and restarting the computer seemed to fix it at first but now every time I go to download a file I get the same error message. I called them up and they suggested reinstalling the software which I did and am still getting the error message. I am still talking with them to figure out the problem but thought I would check to see if anyone on here could help me out with this issue.

I am also curious if anyone knows how to hook up the ethernet cable? The person at Rabbit didn't seem to know how to do that.

Just an update the owner of the company helped me with hooking up the ethernet cable and we got the laser to communicate with RDworks.

We couldn't get the USB connection to work and he said hes always been able to solve that problem. So either way im happy he took the time to fix the connection problem one way or another.