584,842 active members*
4,196 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need Help Seeking Römheld catalog/manual

Searching for 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements

To better understand specifically what we are searching for, I am attaching a picture and supplying information that may help or expedite this process. I have only seen this picture no actual catalog. This catalog was used to advertise for sale hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements that generally are used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. They are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work / workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $150.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.
    Key information- Römheld GmbH Freidrichutte, Germany, Römheld GmbH Laubach, Germany.

A Picture of the 10-91 Römheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Römheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling the "U" has two dots above it.

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information don't hesitate to Email me at [email protected]

Regards,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5202.jpg  

Re: Need Help Seeking Römheld catalog/manual

Still Searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.

In the ongoing catalog search conversation with John Brand of McKean Machinery sales, he commented that companies generally never get rid of their archival catalogs and manuals as he has seen plenty of evidence shown when purchasing companies liquidated industrial assets and what he sees left behind with all the industrial equipment and machinery. John stated to keep on looking and asking for help and someone out there, in some tool and die shop, manufacturing facility or industrial site, somebody has this catalog and has access to it. Thanks for the encouragement John.

Still searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $150.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.
    Key information- Römheld GmbH Freidrichutte, Germany, Römheld GmbH Laubach, Germany.

A Picture of the 10-91 Römheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Römheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling the "U" has two dots above it.

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information don't hesitate to Email me at [email protected]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still Searching for 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements Catalog/Manual.

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding”

See picture, I am attaching and information that may help. I have only seen this picture no actual catalog. This catalog was used to advertise for sale hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements that generally are used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. They are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work / workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 500.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

A picture of the 10-91 Römheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Römheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling the "U" has two dots above it.

Regards,
    Rich

Still Searching for 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements Catalog/Manual.

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding”

To this date I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 500.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

Regards,
    Rich

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding.” As of 8-23-2019 I have received no feedback.

To this date 8-23-2019 I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

Regards,
    Rich

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding.” As of 8-23-2019 I have received no feedback. I am increasing finders fee.

To this date 8-23-2019 I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 700.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $350.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

Regards,
    Rich

I want to thank all post readers for their time and consideration, and hope somebody looking through their libraries, used book stores, used catalog collections, etc. will find this catalog/manual and contact me to make arrangements to receive corresponding finder’s fee.

To this date, 10/23/2019, I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 700.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $350.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

Regards,
    Rich