I have a complete dynapath system 10, controller and user panel, and all wires that connect user panel to controller. It is from a tree journeyman 310. It is still on the machine in case someone local wants to see it run. After it sells I will remove from machine. It works and I took a video yesterday of starting it up, referencing, and running a program. video seems to big to post here so I can email it.

I also have a system 20 controller I bought in case I ever needed parts it has a working power supply, power module, card rack and backplane, and all the circuit boards that were an exaxt match to the ones in my controller I pulled and swapped to test, they all worked fine. I think 3 of the boards were not exact matches so I did not test them, I was not sure if it would mess anything up trying boards that did not match so I did not try those 3, but I was told the whole unit worked, I cant remember what machine it came off of. So 5 tested boards 3 untested boards

Delta CIM (user manual)
system 10 addendum for user manual
system 10 machine builders installers guide with all wiring and parameters, all the info for hooking it up to any machine for the most part

800.00 plus shipping or pickup
the video seems to big to laod, all pics are of the spare parts. I can email the video that shows the system 10 controller and user panel

I might decide to sell whole machine, so its possible I mght do that instead. If the dynapath parts sell, I will then sell the axis motors and servo amps, I will offer these to the purchaser of the dynapath parts first before listing them for sale. I think most of the other parts on the machine I will be keeping for spares for my other machine.
thanks sam