584,826 active members*
5,203 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Flow water jet path cut help

New to the water jet cutting and looking for help in choosing the proper paths and fixing up a vector image.

There are a bunch of lines not connecting and I am also trying to figure what the best way to cut the helmet part out would be so it gives a good strong image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maximus.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	421519

This is going to hang on my sons door and would like the sword blades to be solid and the letters attached to the line on the bottom.
    I am horrible at drawing and being artistic so really need help cleaning up the image connecting lines and taken lines out etc to give the best possible outcome when cutting on the water jet.

Wanting the length to be around 16" and the height of the letters around 3 to 4 inches, and the swords/helmet being around the 6" height range.

I am really new to the cam software etc, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Crown
    Last edited by crowndroyal; 06-04-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Re: Flow water jet path cut help

Shoot me an email [email protected] . For some reason, it will not let me open the attachment. I would be glad to help you with this.

Quote Originally Posted by FEAWaterjet View Post
    Shoot me an email. For some reason, it will not let me open the attachment. I would be glad to help you with this.

That would be awesome thanks. will email you later today after I run some errands.I have your email copied down so you can remove it now if you wish so it is not public.
    Last edited by crowndroyal; 06-20-2019 at 04:00 PM.