584,802 active members*
5,071 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 4 of 4 234

Re: Centroid Acorn experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    I disagree with that as he could of tested it and it got damaged in transit anything could of happened to of caused the problem it had
    You can think anything you want you said it looked like the wiring was hacked when you thought I did it. It was doing the same thing from day one. why would it work for him if he tested it. I sent it in because of a specific problem and it wasn't fixed. Just because you think he can do no wrong. and if it got damaged in shipping why did he say that I tripped over the cable when I know that I didn't and he also said that the socket was cocked which the picture shows that it wasn't. He may have several out there that works doesn't mean mine worked the way it should. I was the test bed for it as he had me trying all kinds of settings that should have been done before I got it as it was claimed to be a plug and play unit.

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    You can think anything you want you said it looked like the wiring was hacked when you thought I did it. It was doing the same thing from day one. why would it work for him if he tested it. I sent it in because of a specific problem and it wasn't fixed. Just because you think he can do no wrong. and if it got damaged in shipping why did he say that I tripped over the cable when I know that I didn't and he also said that the socket was cocked which the picture shows that it wasn't. He may have several out there that works doesn't mean mine worked the way it should. I was the test bed for it as he had me trying all kinds of settings that should have been done before I got it as it was claimed to be a plug and play unit.
    He said what he thought would of caused the Ethernet port to get damaged I did not say the supplier did no wrong, ( but I doubt that they did ) they did the right thing by giving you a refund, that's better than most would of done you seem to be playing the victim when you are not, you got a refund so what is your problem educate yourself about how to fix things like this instead of playing the victim card
    Mactec54

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    He said what he thought would of caused the Ethernet port to get damaged I did not say the supplier did no wrong, ( but I doubt that they did ) they did the right thing by giving you a refund, that's better than most would of done you seem to be playing the victim when you are not, you got a refund so what is your problem educate yourself about how to fix things like this instead of playing the victim card
    Since it was not a working unit I should have been refunded the full amount.and I should not have been put through all this. I started this thread as what my experience was and people like you started dumping on me. I can't help if you can not comprehend that. Gary said that the way it was when he got around to testing the unit it world never work. As you pointed out it could have been damaged in shipping but that would have to have been the first time it was shipped. as I did send it back to be repair and got a unit that did the same thing that I sent it back for.

Page 4 of 4 234