584,829 active members*
5,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Dynomotion/Kflop/Kanalog > Invert signal from end sensor. Appointment signal as the emergency stop button.

Invert signal from end sensor. Appointment signal as the emergency stop button.

Please, help me.
    I have two questions with sensors:

1. I can't find where in the system KFLOP I can invert the input signal from end sensors. I have several end sensors of the Normally Open type, and the signal from them need to be inverted. Also I have end sensors of Normally Closed type, and they work as we need, without problems. How to invert the input signal from end sensors?

2. I connected the EStop button. Program KMotion indicated the activation of the button (I/O satus and the light on the Konnect, - when I push it). How to specify in the settings the appointment of the signal - as the emergency stop button?

Thanks in davance.

Re: Invert signal from end sensor. Appointment signal as the emergency stop button.

Hi RuslanRobot,

1. I can't find where in the system KFLOP I can invert the input signal from end sensors. I have several end sensors of the Normally Open type, and the signal from them need to be inverted. Also I have end sensors of Normally Closed type, and they work as we need, without problems. How to invert the input signal from end sensors?
    See the "Stop when low" option in the Limit Switch Options.

2. I connected the EStop button. Program KMotion indicated the activation of the button (I/O satus and the light on the Konnect, - when I push it). How to specify in the settings the appointment of the signal - as the emergency stop button?
    There isn't any fixed EStop functionality. You need to decide what you want the EStop button to do. You might look at the EStopDisablesAll.c example.

HTH
    TK
    http://dynomotion.com

Re: Invert signal from end sensor. Appointment signal as the emergency stop button.

EStop button.
    EStopDisablesAll.c - Yes, i found this file, changed number of bit (inputs 10, bit 1034).
    On the menu M0-M30 in front of the Stop, choose Executing Prog, set number of program (Thread 2), set file EStopDisablesAll.c.
    But I don't understand, - how to connect these two issues: pushing the button, and exequting program?

Hi RuslanRobot,

Specifying a Stop Action allows you to do something extra when the Operator pushes the on screen stop button.

You need the C Code to be running continuously and before the EStop input changes so it can detect it and do something.

As a test run the program manually using KMotion C Program Screen. Once it works ok for you merge the code into your forever loop in your initialization C Program. See here.
    TK
    http://dynomotion.com