Hey guys. . . First post, although Ive done a LOT of reading here. My name is Tony I work for a small fabrication shop and we acquired a router table about 2 years ago. Of which, Ive learned to use along with Fusion 360 and had no prior experience, so bare with me here. We have an el-cheapo Chinese router table.... It does at least have Delta ASDA-B2 drives and ECMA-C20807RS servos with 17bit incremental encoders. We purchased a Galil- DMC-4153 motion control and I'm in WAY over my head.

I'm going to list a few random questions and general problems I'm having, if you can help...AWESOME! and THANK YOU!

1. Jinan wouldn't give us a wiring diagram so we decided to rip everything out and start over..... The had the brake on a delay relay but galil has delay built in so I don't think I need this....does that sound right?

2. On one of the diagrams for Torque control mode which is what we are shooting for, it shows a 10k resistor tied between the Motor cmd and GND, the galil circuit is 2.2K, so do I need to add an addition 8k resistor? Or none at all?

3. Mach 4, using the GALIL plugin, seems to crash often when I select the plugin, it just goes unresponsive, any experience or suggestions here? Computer is 12core i7@ 4.2ghz, 30gb DDR4 @ 2666, 1TB SATA, RX580 ROG graphics, win 10 pro

4. Wiring the limit/home switches - We only have optical home switches no limit switches, They had these wired into two 14pin relays, Im assuming in a latching configuration? Do I need them to latch? It was a mess of wires, very confusing the way they did it, only used a handful of pins on the two relays. I think I should wire them direct to the DMC board

Im sure Ill have more ?s, prob by the hundreds when I get to the fun looking part of tuning the drives! But thanks in advance for any and all help! Have a good day!