I have recently moved most of my CNC machines over to Windows 10. For the most part without issues. One issue was getting a Xbox 360 or Xbox one controller to work with Mach3. I have done it so many times I wrote down my procedure.

1. Download and install the Mach3 Xbox 360 plugin.
2. Plug Xbox one Controller into PC.

At this point if you start Mach3 it will abort the plugin as some important pieces are missing.

3. Download and install directX 9.0C. This installs a couple missing drivers needed by the plugin.
4. Reboot

This works and the plugin is not recognized. My Xbox 360 controller works just fine. The Xbox One controller needs a little more work as the vendor and product ids must be set. To get these make sure your Xbox one controller is plugged in and run dxdiag. Go to the input tab and take a look at the xbox controller listing. It will display the vendor and product ID fields.

These can be plugged into the plugin and it should work.

Some UC300ETH issues
If I am using a UC300ETH motion controller it works a little but jogging is very slow. Works fine with other motion controllers. It even works with the UC100 motion controller.

I hope this helps others. I reported the UC300ETH issue on the CNCDrive forums (Maker of the UC300ETH)